I did my make up and asked one of my uni mates to do a voice over for me.
I suggested we do a collab like old school YouTubers from 2013 because he has a football blog. He said no due to my lack of extensive football knowledge, which I thought was a bit rude, to be honest.
His blog is called InThe_Mixer and he does like match reviews and other football related things, I’ve put a link to the twitter handle at the bottom of the page.
I also showed my Dad this voiceover and asked him what he thought and he said; if you asked me to do this voiceover – you wouldn’t talk to me for three weeks.
(Obviously, I am joking, although what I said is actually factually accurate the tone is mutually irreverent.)
I’m just going to apologise for my hair now. Most days I just comb it with a wide-tooth comb, throw up a little prayer and hope for the best, because I like to give it a chance before it goes up in a bun.
The products I used:
- Tea Tree Toner, The Body Shop
Original Hydrating Mist Toner, SukinYeah whatever that is
- Lip balm, Soap and Glory, Boots
- Simples moisturiser, Boots (Contrary to other opinions expressed, I like this moisturiser)
- Maybelline Concealer, Boots
- E.l.f, lip crayon in Rich Red Boots (ft my ghetto make up hack that saves time in the morning – don’t judge)
- E.l.f, lip crayon in Rich Red (ft where it’s actually supposed to go)
Nathan’s Football blog: https://twitter.com/inthe_mixer?lang=en-gb
Black Lives Matter playlist (that donates money to the movement when you don’t skip ads)